Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pogeyan

A new mystery big cat from the old world. You can read all about it at Tetzoo.

I drew it as an anthro fro the fun of it. I tried to add a tone but I suck a today!

Best,

Brett

1 comment:

Warmaiden said...

Really cool. It would be interesting to see this one colored since its fur pattern is pretty neat from the painting that site showed.

Question - how do you keep your paper so damn white and clean? That is just pencil and not inked isn't it?

Christopher