Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Batman, Robin and Nightwing Prints!



Andrew Dalhouse is at the NYCC this weekend, table I-8 with PRINTS!!!! These are 2 of them, I believe he also  has a Flash and Kid Flash as well! Why aren't you buying them yet?!?! GO!

I'm gonna have to get one of those fancy banner things if I go to any more shows, SO COOL!

Best!

Brett

1 comment:

Christopher G said...

Is it possible to get my grubby little hands on them if I'm not at NYCC? I would buy all of them in a hot second.