Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy Sketch Saturday!


After spending so much time in Gotham I decided to try a Marvel Now design... Jess says he looks like Racer X. I kinda like it... But it's very red... Also, did not sell right away...

Let's see. The new project should be announced in the next few weeks. I'm on page 20 of my first issue. Should be done tomorrow but I have a cover to finish up today. Been doing lots of designs and I even had to turn work down... if only I could have had an extra week!

Sorry for being so cryptic, everything's so hush hush.

Anyways,

Best!

Brett

3 comments:

darkness1999th said...

Cant wait to see what you been working on .I'll buy the issues just cause it has your art in them XD

M.O.R said...

I have to admit, the sketch is cool.

But I just cannot warm to the costume. As well as the inclusion of a thong in the design.

It also seems to borrow far too much from Nightwing's costume also.

David said...

Please tell me you are moving back to Marvel and are taking over art duties on Uncanny X-Men.