Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Colortaurus

Just some lame ol' dinosaur;)

These guys are weird:)

6 comments:

Warmaiden said...

Nice...been looking at your dino's for a few years now. Always wondered if they were your first love or something.

So, what is your favorite beast?

Do you take any liberties either with the design, or stay as true as you can to the bone records?

Brett said...

Yep they were my first love. When I was young I wanted to be a paleontologist.

I like the big theropods best, but if I had to choose I'd say Acrocanthosaurus:)

The only real liberties I take are in the foot. I tent to make the top of the foot longer than they are in real life. I'm better about it now but those early ones are way too long. Also the feathers. We only have feathers on a few specimens, so I make guesses (educated) based on relationships and such:)

Best,

Brett

Anonymous said...

did you purposly draw his front hands small or are they actually that small? just wondering as i have never seen this type of dino.

frank

Brett said...

They are that small. They only have claws on 2 fingers, they are a strange group of critters:)

Best,

Brett

Anonymous said...

I am really excited about this book. Where will I be able to find it and when will it be released?

Brett said...

Don't worry I'll post all the info here and on DA. It will be a print on demand book so if it does fairly well I can do another one:)

Best,

Brett