Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Monday, April 19, 2010

Insane Clown Posse Spoof



I'm guessing the actual group made a video that said some stupid shit and so SNL decided to use their ignorance for this fun video. I thought Insane Clown Posse was one of those Death Metally bands.. I guess I was wrong. Found via Pharyngula.

Edit: This is a slightly more complete video from hulu, just wait for it to load, it will give you a we can't load the add screen, just wait it will load the video after that!

More art tomorrow or later today, depends on my mood, which is bad because the weather guys were wrong again and it's going to rain soon.

Best,

Brett

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to think ICP was sort of an in-joke. That they were so ridiculous no one took them seriously-sort of like Weird Al. But I guess they are serious. I don't know what is funnier their official video for miracles or the SNL parody. Funny stuff.

-Steve

Brett said...

Hi Steve,

I Wiki'd them and then watched the video... I think they might just be stupid. I was hoping you were right and they were like Weird Al (I love that guy!) but I think the video is serious.. I hope I'm wrong about this!

One video is ment to be funny the other... sort of feels like making fun of the people who ride the short bus, just not right.

Best,

Brett

Anonymous said...

here is the original:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs&feature=related

f***ing rainbows

f***ing magnets, how do they work?

yeah...it is magic.

The original is pretty funny, but my favorite line is from the SNL spoof "my two kids look just like Ass Dan." That had he roll'n

Steve

Brett said...

Hi Steve,

That was my favorite part as well. I watched it again and it's even funnier the second time:)

I think a 5th grade science book might help clear a few things up for those guys;)

Best,

Brett