Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Covers, covers everywhere...


Cover for Circus of the Damned #5, can't find the colored one... computer... annoying today.


Andrew's working on the colors for this right now. Should be cool, but this jpeg sucks!


There's a colored version of this, I'm guessing not approved yet. My favorite Vala cover!


Just finished the last cover for this last week.


And I just did the #2 cover for this last week. What's with the covers you ask? They keep handing them to me! Really, I don't ask they just toss them at me. I prefer interior work myself... Next month only 4 covers! That's the third if the other 3 will be Anita, Moon Called and Vampire Huntress? Why... Fool Moon, that's right kiddies, Dynamite has decided I need no sleep so we're heading right into Fool Moon, which I just started today, this should be fun:) At least it's got werewolves!

Best,

Brett

Edit: After this month I won't be doing more covers except for Dresden and Anita. Also, thank you Art and Oezden for sending the files, no need to send me anymore. I had them in emails I was just too lazy to look through them. That is all.

No comments: