Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dresden Files Vol2 #2 is out

I wound up drawing the last 4 pages of this because of all the crap that happened at DB. The original artist left. I actually got comp copies for this yesterday so I took a gander... I was disappointed, no one seems to get this, but the cut and grad coloring (the majority of comic art coloring now a days) does NOT work over my pencils. In fact it seems to make them look even worse. Annoying as hell for me. Andrew is taking over as my regular colorist with the next issue so I'm sure that will be better. So here are the pages in pencil form:


Dynamite prints the pages at a strange size so lots of stuff is getting cut off. Of course they didn't tell me until after I was halfway done with issue 8;)





Brett

No comments: