Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Fools!

Homeopaths have just recently discovered what we Atheists have known for years. The best form of contraception is of course BABIES! It's all explained here with totally accurate scientifical testing, really! These homeopaths would never lie! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, know what I mean?

Best,

Brett

Found via Pharyngula.

2 comments:

M.O.R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M.O.R said...

I already knew this. I take one look at screaming babies on the street, and the last thing I want is to have one of my own.

My cousins have kids, I see the teen mums everywhere, as well as the young mums, and I just cannot imagine rearing a kid. Its my worst nightmare being tied up with one.

Dogs I like. Animals I like. I've been around cattle, calves and such all of my life. Even stayed up until the early hours of the morning (9.30 am, so far, was the latest) waiting for a cow in labour to give birth to her calf. Helped rear them until we sold them afterwards.

There are people I know, who have kids who I wish well. My cousin, who married about two years ago, is pregnant at the moment, and due in January. She had rheumatoid fever when she was a teenager, and also had another condition years later, which meant she was required to take penicillin every day for the rest of her life. She almost died, and her life was on a razor's edge for months. Her parents were even told that she could die in the car on the way home.

Doctors told her, my uncle and his wife that she would never be able to have children, but she is now four months pregnant. Sometimes the medical profession get it wrong, oft times for the bad, but this was one of the times they got it wrong for the good. I think everyone is happy for her.

Btw, Tomorrow's Sunday Blasphemy better be a good one. Alot of us were dissappointed with last Sunday's episode.